An Open Letter From a Dreamer to the World

Sometimes I fall asleep with open eyes...
And thats the time I dream of Chocolates and Pies ..

Its the best time then ....
you could do the biggest fixes and mend....

Dreams Are of different type
some you can forget but some u just cannot wipe...

the people who walk the road with me call me a day dreamer But I don't care
coz in my dreams I can do what ever I want and what ever I want i can wear ...

My thoughts drive me a long way .....
Over the Fields , hills , rivers and over the green bay ....

I climb the highest mountain ......
swim the deepest oceans and jump in the fountains.....

I fly high and fly like a bird....
And in my dreams I become as white as curd....

Something in my dreams are really stupid..
but in my mind I am the master and you are the puppet ....

Although my dreams are wild and crazy ...
but they never make me Lazy ....

And really its true .....
Dreaming is the only thing I do .......

#


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top