D.I.Y Mason Jar Oil Lamp

Hey D.I.Y lovers !! 

I recently had  an inspiring idea of making an oil lamp for the little back yard parties that we have, although summers in Toronto dont last that long but still we make the most of what we have love it !! Mostly lighting in the back yard is really dim and every time we have BBQ parties my childhood memories come flashing to me !! So i came with the idea of oil lamp with country theme !! I


Things You Need : 

1. Oilve oil ( any oil will work ) 
2 mason jar ( you can use any empty glass jar with metal lid 
3. Cotten string 
4. Drill machine 
5. Rocks, Pine cones , other decorative stuff 
6. Cinnamon stick , coffe bean , other spices ( optional only for fragrence) 

Instructions : 

Drill a hole to put the string through it , tight a not in the string above the lid so that the string doesnt slip through the hole
Fill the decorative stuff u have collected ( including spices) 
Then fill it with olive oil 
Close the lid with the string touching the bottom and tada !!! U have ur beautiful lighting or centre piece ready !! Enjoy readers !!! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top