My Best Friend Vanessa

This particular one is dedicated to one of the most important person in my life...... my best friend "Vanessa "....... The first friend in my life..... No actually I knew loads of people .. had loads of so called friends.....always surrounded by people..... as she always keeps saying....
I still can't forget about the day when we first met... it was class 8th... I was still one of those stupid kids who were busy with those little pranks and like it happened every year, a newcomer had joined our class.Who else would be, our timid little Vanessa. I looked up and saw a small tiny image with really bushy hair and spectacles bigger than her face standing in front of me. She was so scared and so quiet. As the period got over I decided to make friends. Little did i knew that this way would lead me to a person so pure at heart and so angelic. I said to her " hi , I am somya mishra , I sit there If you want we could be friends till u don't find anyone else to be friends with"...... and the little scared girl nodded.... gradually we became best of friends... as i was a chatter box I used to tell her all sorts of stories and she kept on listening to them.
Slowly are friendship deepened we started sharing our tiffin( to be honest I started eating her tiffin tooo... I loved the banana wafers and cheese cubes). I was weak in english so she helped me and she was weak in Hindi so I helped her. One day we had to write an essay in hindi,  I first dictated her the essay and then completed mine. Next day  our class teacher Mrs Indu Kakkar Called Vanessa after reading her essay saying that It was the best essay in the class and praised her a lot. As soon as mam said this she became totally red. I can't forget her face but secretly I felt so proud... N days after that she was really upset about it .... Thats y i call her a sweetheart.... days passed n slowly we started enjoying together.... gradually we knew each other in and out....
We had Ice creams together,tiffiin together got punished together played together wrote poems talked for hours Cried for each other and stood by each other when the other needed us. Its been nearly 10 years now.... woow a really long time.... n still the bond is just tooo strong......
she see's only the best in me and is always like a push for me when i am hesitant like a hand for me too pull when I fall , Like a Candle when I need Light and most of all Like a Road when i need way. Honestly Veni... u are my phoneix. U are one Of the best person  I have ever met.. Sweetheart U have the purest of all heart I have ever seen... U are angel , only without wings....
Cheers to our friendship sweetheart.... Hope we stay the same.... forever.... Love u loads to my best se bahut zyada friend......

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Oh-my-God... I'm at a loss of words to express the sentiments and feelings rushing through me!! It's like a cascade of emotions flowing... Somya, it's simply amazing to hear all this from You.. you are just so 'eccentric' in a nice way :) life with you becomes a bit more spicy and fun... and this post, it's just - it took my breath away - completely!!

    All those memories, all those tiny gestures of friendship, the fun we've had, the arguments with each other and still being great friends... it's overwhelming!

    God Bless You, Somya! I pray that you always have fun in life - and by fun, i mean - great experiences, new learnings, variety and satisfaction!

    Thank You for this wonderful gift Somya! It's the best gift anyone has ever given me :)

    Cheers to OUR Friendship!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "the little scared girl nodded"....."iny image with really bushy hear and spectels bigger than her face "

    first this isn't the best way to describe your BF...... :D people may get wrong impressions here........

    well i think it's not fair to read only one of yours post....so i read both of you.....to match....things....if you ppl aren't really faking the Jay-Veeru ki dosti scene ......

    bhagwan tumhari jodi salamat rakhe.........

    \,,/

    ReplyDelete
  3. banana wafers and cheese cubes

    any kid with that sort of lunch would be my best friend too!!!

    nice to hear that you have a such a nice friend... you are very lucky.. she's so lucky to have been written for in such poetic manner!!!

    good going!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ venice : Sweetheart... Its just wat i felt...
    @ Hitesh : Thanks

    @ Parv : Ya I know Banana wafers are just amazing... N ya She is a lot better than what I have written....

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top